Effective immediately, all Section 341 Meetings of Creditors will be held by video and telephone conference ONLY. Please refer to the notice you received for the date and time of the hearing.
If you have questions, please contact the Trustee at 218-354-7356 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Information — Debtors:
Information Required Prior to the 341
- Business questionnaire, if self-employed. Self employed encompasses self-proprietor, single member LLC, two-member LLC – husband and wife (wholly owned by joint filers), Inc with all shares owned by single filer or joint filers.
- Tax returns should be submitted to the trustee’s office seven days prior to the 341 meeting.
- Statements for all bank accounts showing balances on the day you filed for bankruptcy
- Most recent paystubs
- A valid government issued photo I.D. (driver’s license, passport, military I.D., tribal I.D.)
- Social security number information (social security card, w2, tax returns only if generated by licensed preparer)
Penalty of Perjury
Debtors must answer all questions truthfully. A person who knowingly and fraudulently conceals assets or makes a false oath or statement under penalty of perjury in connection with a case under this title shall be subject to a fine, imprisonment, or both; and all information supplied by the debtor in connection with a case under this title is subject to examination by the Attorney General. Bankruptcy fraud is investigated by United States Department of Justice.
NO IN PERSON HEARINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
U.S. Courthouse Building, Fourth Floor
404 U.S. Courthouse
515 West First Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802
Redwood County Courthouse
250 South Jefferson Street
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
Stearns History Museum
235 S 33rd Ave
St. Cloud, MN 56301
118 South Mill Street, Room 209
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Quentin N. Burdick U.S. Courthouse
655 First Avenue North – Suite B23
Fargo, ND 58102-4932
U.S.Courthouse and Federal Building
220 East Rosser Avenue – Suite 166